Email as Daniel klever Offering 20crores per annum for maintaining sites in 2017

 In 2017 the frauds called me to their residence at malakpet and said that they got a very big project from US and opened a site named projectalpha.biz free of cost or say on credit. They assured me 20 crores per annum for maintaining websites for one year. So as per the email agreement Mr. iyers are due to pay me 60 Crore rupees along with compound interest on 60 crores. But the reality of the mail is, Daniel klever is a fictiticious charecter created by stock market frauds, no such person or businessman exist in USA and if at all exist. they are not fools to give huge project amounting to millions of dollars to useless stock market frauds. 

As I was unaware about stock market at that time believed them and continued giving them services on credit, expecting atleast bill amount for services provided on credit, but the frauds did not even clear the bill moreover took money thousands of times by dramatising that his mother is seriously ill, they are waiting for funds and do not have anything to eat and begged money from me for their sustenance, as his mother and father are aged, due to my good heart and mercy started funding them huge amounts for their sustenance. But this frauds keep on misusing my goodness and played with my feeling for more than 3 years, but atlast caught red handed when dramatized that they are in Delhi meeting Central government ministers to realise their funds and they added me beneficiary by paying 195000 which they begged from nitish bharadwaj and I need to pay just 50000 rupees. This drama went on for few days, till I threatened that I will terminate all their websites. 

I have not seen such a frauds who dramatize to have personal contact with PM modiji and central government ministers. This beggars will not get appointment even with chaprasi in PM's office and claim that they are in delhi, when I made a video call they not answered. 

So beware of the stock market chennai frauds called Mr, Ramani iyer and Mr, Vishnu sathaynarayana iyer who does not know anything but dramatizing cheating and leading a lavish life. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chennai Financial racket - cheated Karthik and his friends and are absconding

Advocate Trilokraj Evidance against Ramani iyer and Vishnu Sathyanaryana iyer

New Blogs and mails created by Fraud stock market iyers to cheat people